Tuesday 20 March 2012

CRY by MBLAQ

VERSE 1

A! Time is too slow for me Baby, listen this girl.

(Ah Ah) I' trying to erase you from the falling tears.

(Ah Ah) I can only cleanly leave your side.

(Ah Ah) You're trying to leave too easily.

(Ah Ah) Don't trust women.


Frostily chilled voice your past look,

On the lips that dry and frostly

Hey Baby say what do i do

Can you come back to me.


CHORUS

   You make me cry (you) The reason.  

I live on. Please, don't leave me.

Just tell me why (why)

Oh wipe my tears, tell me I'm so crazy (yeah)

Scream out Call out (call out) loudly yell out, Call out (call out)

This is not the end, it hurts so much ah ee yah.

Surge call out (call out) Please don't throw me away Baby.


Oh Baby you make me cry yeah

Oh Baby you make me cry yeah

Oh Baby just tell me why yeah

Oh Baby you make me cry yeah.


VERSES 2

You are my everything, it's not a different man

I'd rather regret mine yo my girl

I hurt as each day passes day by day

I can't hold it in anymore.

Oh white before I know it white

Oh i hate that me was thrown away

Hey Baby say I'm black black like this

I'm getting burn all over.


RAP 1

Don't make me cry (don't make me cry)

The tears block, the front i can't see

My breath os stuck even though i call your name

(Oh) you don't seem to be able to hear me anymore

I can't hold it, I need you in my life

Can you hug me? So that these tears will stop.


RAP 2

Until you come back, I'm stabding here girl

These day and night is now a wrinkled mannequin a empty peel

Come back girl, I'm so sorry.


CHORUS

Ah no no no, don't make me cry (cry)

Now sick of crying, I'm fainting, I'm okay (Ah)

Come back to me already, I'm so crazy

Sream out call out (call out) loudly yell out, call out (call out)

This is not the end, It hurts so much ah ee yah

Surge call out (call out) please, don't thrown me away Baby.


Oh Baby you make me cry yeah

Oh Baby you make me cry yeah

Oh Baby just tell me why yeah

Oh Baby you make me cry yeah.


 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment