Monday 19 March 2012

Baby don't cry by U-KISS

So baby don't cry so baby don't cry

So baby don't cry baby don't cry

Baby don't cry baby don't cry

Will you tell me everything without leaving anything out?

(Why you leave me now) Tell me

Don't make excuses- I know you- look at me when you talk

So baby don't cry baby tell me why

You leave me tonight you leave me tonight, So baby don't cry baby tell me why You're the one who's leaving, you're the one who dumped me.

Rewind, rewind- going back to the day when

we first met I want to start again- I really don't want it to be like this

Come on, come on, what's so great about that guy?

Does he love you more than I do? (singing oh oh oh) So baby don't cry look into my eyes you know that

I love you don't tell me good bye (why why) Why do you wanna walk away So baby don't cry baby tell me why You leave me tonight you leave me tonight

So baby don't cry baby tell me why

You're the one who's leaving, you're the one who dumped me

You know me- you know my temper

I won't play Mr. Nice Guy till the end. You know me- I'm not going to tell you to be well.

I'm going to wish for your unhappiness, So baby don't cry baby tell me why You leave me tonight you leave me tonight?

So baby don't cry baby tell me why

You're the one who's leaving, you're the one who dumped me

Every night I draw you out

You made me into a bright light

So ma sun so bright shooting through me like the ray of night

Fly with me- I'ma wanna fly so baby don't cry So baby don't cry baby tell me Why you leave me tonight you leave me tonight? So baby don't cry.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment