Monday 2 April 2012

BLUE by BIGBANG

The winter had passed

And the spring has come

We have withered

And our hearts are bruised from longing.


(I'm singing my blues)

Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow

(I'm singing my blues)

The love that I have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh

Under the same sky, at different places, Because you and I are dangerous.

I am leaving you


It's cowardly but I'm hiding because I'm not good enough

Cruel breakup is like the end of the road of love. No words can comfort me, Perhaps my lifetime's last melodrama.


Now its final curtain is coming down

I was born and I met you

And I have loved you to death

My cold heart that has been dyed blue, Even with my eyes closed, I can't feel you.


I feel like my heart has stopped beating You and I, frozen there, after a war. Trauma, that has been carved in my head

Once these tears dry up, I will moistly remember my love


I'm neither painful nor lonely

Happiness is all self-talk

I can't stand something more complicated

It's no big deal, I don't care


In evitable wandering, people come and go. I was born and I met you, And I have loved you to death

My cold heart that has been dyed blue Even if you have left, I'm still here.


*Repeat

Again tonight, underneath that blue

moonlight

I will probably fall asleep alone

Even in my dreams, I look for you

And wander around while singing this song

**Repeat (x2)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment