Monday 19 March 2012

Y by MBLAQ

Yeah, once again, 2010, lets go

Seems that you had me wrapped round your

fingers so tight

Had no clue that you fooled me up until this

night

So many times you told me that wed be

forever

Turns out you did me so wrong

You were meeting other girls

And out partying all night

Though over and over you said it was a

game night

Listen this will be the last time Im giving you

my trust

You better give me your best

Chorus:

Give it to my Y ~

Listen to my Y (Just let me know baby)

Give it to my Y~

Answer me clearly

Its tearing up my heart tonight, oh yeahh

Can you hear? this is my final battle cry

Because of you, our days have become a lie

Cant believe you would treat me this way the

whole time

Tonight Im fighting this right

The moments that we shared are all

becoming nightmares

But Ima let you know Im not the one who

should be scared

Putting me through this pain, something I

just cant explain

Im not gonna let you run yeah

CHORUS

Oh oh oh oh oh oh (that's right)

Oh oh oh~~ oh oh oh

(Youre gonna get it tonight)

Oh oh oh oh oh oh (MBLAQ)

Oh oh oh~~ oh oh oh (give it up)

Better tell me right baby~

(right back)

Rap:

Just slow down

tell me just who do you think you really are

leaving me just to get them other girls

Hell this aint the way its going down

Yeah I thought you were the one at first

But now games over, listen to my y

Dont you dare say, dont leave

Cause it just wont mean a thing to me

CHORUS

Oh oh oh oh oh oh(thats right)

Oh oh oh~~ oh oh oh

(Youre gonna get it tonight)

Oh oh oh oh oh oh (MBLAQ)

Oh oh oh~~ oh oh oh


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment